The original Cooper Equipment facility was a small location on Broadway near Loop 410 on San Antonio’s North Side. In 1980, 19 years later, the company moved to its current location on an eight-acre site at Loop 1604 and Judson Road.
The contemporary 12,000 square foot Cooper Equipment headquarters is located on a site graced by large oak trees and overlooks a panoramic view of the Texas Hill Country to the west. Loop 1604 has since been upgraded to a modern, four lane divided highway with new residential subdivisions and major shopping centers in the surrounding hills.
Cooper Equipment’s headquaters building incorporates 3,500 square feet of office space, while the remaining 8,500 square feet is utilized in parts warehouse, fabrication, service bays and training classroom.
Cooper Equipment is a full service dealership, dedicated exclusively to road building equipment, thus allowing its personnel to be more focused and better suited to serving specialized customers.
Cooper Equipment Company
17474 Judson Road San Antonio TX 78247
Phone: (210) 657-5151 Fax: (210) 657-5151